About this blog:


Part recipe review, part food critique, and all detailing the ups and downs as I make some serious dietary changes in an attempt to better manage and control my autoimmune disease, Psoriatic Arthritis and psoriasis. (Note: I am not using diet alone to treat my disease, but to improve my daily life).

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Day 25 - Gluten free pizza

Monday was my son's first day of Kindergarten!  He LOVES it, I cried like a baby after I left him in his new class room.  For the first three days, he will attend only half days.  So, to celebrate his first day in school, we took him out for a special lunch.  He chose pizza!
I recently heard of a restaurant nearby, called Palio's Pizza, they offer gluten and diary free pizzas!  I thought I would try it out.  To be honest, I didn't have very high expectations, but the pizza was quite good.  If I ever find myself needing a pizza, I'd definitely go there again!  I opted for a delicious chicken, spinach, and artichoke pizza.  They call it the Marcella.  The gluten free crust was thin, and basically tasted a lot like a whole wheat crust.   My kids and husband enjoyed their "normal" pizza too.  They offer delivery and dine -in, but currently only have locations in the DFW area.  Here is a link: Palio's PIzza Cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment