About this blog:


Part recipe review, part food critique, and all detailing the ups and downs as I make some serious dietary changes in an attempt to better manage and control my autoimmune disease, Psoriatic Arthritis and psoriasis. (Note: I am not using diet alone to treat my disease, but to improve my daily life).

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Changes to the blog

I am working on trying to make this blog a little more user friendly.  My goal is to make it a great source for gluten free recipes, product reviews, and to store links for helpful information I've found regarding wheat intolerance and inflammation.  I have started working on the tabs at the top of the blog.  You should see one that says "Home" and another that says "Recipe Links".  I've added links for all the recipes I've mentioned on the blog.  Check it out!  If you have any suggestions, let me know!  I'm all ears.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Megan! Nice blog. Let me know if you need any amazing graphics for it. You should put up some easy recipes for people who are stunningly bad at cooking. Also some mushroom recipes. No wheat there!

    ReplyDelete